Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of alif-lam-mim.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by alif-lam-mim.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
- You must have to provide actual information while creating your user ID. You are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using alif-lam-mim.com using your User ID
- When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Any other person or entity is not authorized to access to alif-lam-mim.com by using your User ID. And you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization.
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with alif-lam-mim.com you must be over 18 years of age. alif-lam-mim.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be alif-lam-mim.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party alif-lam-mim.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Voucher & Coupon
- No cash value for any Voucher.
- No cash back will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law.
- No cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted in the Voucher.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
The value of the discount coupon or gift voucher cannot be used twice after a successful transaction. (Like – Sign up, newsletter and other promotional discount offer). Shopper is eligible for only one promotional discount offer. And can shop only one product with this discount coupon. Users having multiple accounts under one phone number and one email address cannot avail the discount or allowance more than once.
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited.
- Keep your voucher safe from getting stolen or duplicated. In case of loss or duplication, merchant will provide service to the first person who submits the coupon.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and www.khaasfood.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form